Other than a dragon dagger, what weapons should I use?
Other than a dragon dagger, what weapons should I use? Bearing in mind that the goal of RS gold this would be to reach level 70 assault, and earn about four million. I have acess to the majority of dragon weapons which can be purchased from stores, including the halberd and scimitar. I also have a set of void melee, and I could get 70 attack another way if a different method of attackign will be humungously better, e.g. cannoning. Hopefully you are able to answer my question nicely:huh:. Do I bring Prayer potions? Can I utilize antifires, and how many? What type of fish? If u will cannon u don't really require any de pot or anything but as u said ur whole bank is about 1m so cannoning won't be good for you then you certainly may use the anti drag defense, and anti flame pots and u don't require any de pots. For the drag dagger u can change it with drag scimmy if u done fighter insanity. And cannoning is much better if u can afford it bu that the cannon is similar to 600k and also need balls for this and ur bank is 500k-1m so u will need t sell some of ur stuf.

And it would be goodif u use ant bull pouch since u have 41 summon. Utilize the dueli ring to tele to castle wars and recharge ur points.ten use the sport neck to tele to bounty huter or clan wars sinc they a re te closest tele to most of the green drags spots.and have pleasure. Forinthry brace? Good idea, I had not thought of that. I'll keep the glory for emergency teleports simply because it can teleport around wilderness level 30, rather than normal jewellery (20). I could use the cannon when I create another million. I'll use the dragon scimitar.

Why do I need to teleport to Castle Wars? There is no altar there... if anything I would be better with my house? Ik ammy of glory tle into lvl 30 wildy but game necklace teleport to clan wars which's close to the green drags place I had been talking about and it would be betterto kill greens in lvls 25- wildy because any lvls higher will be fairly common wit revs and it'll b so bothersome so u don't really need ammy of glory.tele to castle wars to recharge ur summoning points (only if u use bob (bull ant in ur lv))

Well the simple idea would be to go through randomly generated dungeons, fighting monsters, solving puzzles, and just generally using skills obtained above ground to reach the boss. The boss is going to have distinctive mechanic which will produce the battle difficult or buy OSRS gold uncommon. . .once you have defeated the boss you will get a screen which shows your expertise.

posted Dec-24-2020 @ 07:27 by Dingbest