They start looking into Buy Runescape gold
Since it is now there's no immediate need to switch over, but they'd be quite dumb to not have some kind of rsgoldfast Osrs gold large scale client upgrades coming in the next 1-5years. Everyone understands the vanilla client is obsolete af and at all honesty over 50% of gamers tilizing 3rd party clients for the game is ridiculous.

I see exactly the same issues and encounter the same problems as a participant of this game too. There seems to be a focus on OSRS over Jagex than there's ever been before, so I am hopeful we will see more positive change.

I would advise keeping an eye out for the Gazette articles we place on the site. I know they have been delayed somewhat recently, but the newest one will be submitted shortly and they go into more detail about certain topics than I could!

Pretty sure they have been discussing issues with the engine for 6 years at this point. It is going to never get fixed if the job is never started.

I truly hope they start looking into rsgoldfast Buy Runescape gold it because I think it isn't too late yet. The sport is doing fine and you will find more new items intended for the game.it is still a good alternative. It fixed the problem on rs3. It isn't important how long it takes because we are in need of a permanent fix rather than band-aid fix.

There'll never be a permanent fix to robots.

posted Jan-7-2021 @ 06:16 by Mmoexp