Export problem
Hi! I would appreciate some assistance on this

1. When I print the floor plan out, there is a box/frame within it. Is that frame there on purpose?

2. When I export the Guest List, is there anyway I can export to Excel rather than a .txt file?

3. Why doesn't the exported Guest list have Table #?

4. How do I print the Guest report in differing sorting (ie, by Table Number)?

Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

posted Oct-29-2010 @ 04:17 by James

Hi James,

Are you currently using the new version of Seating Arrangement? Please try this version and contact us if you need further assistance. This version currently does not have the export file option, but has other great features that you asked about.

posted Oct-29-2010 @ 09:34 by Kaleen @ Seating Arrangement

Could you tell me how to save the floor plan to my computer document file so I do not have to open internet exployer everytime I need to look at the plan. Also, I canno0t find a way to print out this floor plan or to save to a media stick so I can print out a large version of my floor plan. I am a wedding planner and I need to have a large version to keep everyone working on track.

posted Dec-1-2010 @ 12:20 by brcorey

Brcorey,

To save your floor plan you need to do the following:

Click Generate Floor Plan Report. Then on the left side there will be a disk, it is the first icon on the left, click it to save your file to your computer.

With the PDF file you can save it to a flash drive.

To print your floor plan, Click Reports or Generate Reports in the Task Manager.

Next click Generate Floor Plan Report and once the PDF file comes up, you can right click your floor plan and select print.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Kaleen

posted Dec-1-2010 @ 14:17 by Kaleen @ Seating Arrangement