Seating Arrangement Version 7
I am an event planner and I have been using Version 7 some time. I had to reinstall the program but I do not remember the Email Address that I registered with the Program. Can I continue to use the program without the activating email address?

posted Feb-22-2011 @ 12:57 by Carl

Hello Carl,

With the older Seating Arrangement program, there is an option to Activate Later. You can click that and continue to use the program.

My suggest is to use the current Seating Arrangement program that is offered here. There are new features that the old version does not offer and you can access your account from any computer, not just the computer where you installed the program.

To get started click Login or My Projects.

-Kaleen

posted Feb-22-2011 @ 13:23 by Kaleen @ Seating Arrangement

I am having the same problem. With the old desktop version I could import and export templates of our three very different spaces and print out floor plans but I do not see a way to do any of this. Help!

posted Feb-23-2011 @ 09:38 by Salvatore's

To print the floor plan go to Design Project and on the top you will see Reports. Under Reports you will be able to generate not only the floor plan, but also mailing labels, RSVP cards, guests list and place cards.

You can only import a guest list on this Seating Arrangement version.

For more information, please see the Tutorials page.

-Kaleen

posted Feb-23-2011 @ 13:37 by Kaleen @ Seating Arrangement