Cheap Michael Gallup Youth Jersey
The security guard who was knocked down by Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he’d like a “sincere apology.”Kyle Johnson told KCBS-TV in Los Angeles that he wasn’t injured in the incident captured on video https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-ezekiel-elliott-jersey , but was looking for more contrition than he got from Elliott — who bumped into him and then forearmed him to the ground against a metal fence.“I wasn’t hurt or anything, but just to have someone that you looked up to shove you on the ground over a metal fence?” Johnson said. “It’s not the biggest thing in the world, but really, nothing happened? I mean Dallas Cowboys Michael Gallup Jersey , come on. . . .“I did get an apology from him. It wasn’t a sincere apology. He didn’t maintain eye contact. It didn’t seem sincere at all.”The 19-year-old Johnson plays football at a California community college, and was working as a security guard at a Las Vegas music festival. Video of the incident was obtained by TMZ.com, and the league has said it will review it for a possible infraction of the Personal Conduct Policy.The Cowboys seem ready to move past it, saying the incident would not affect ongoing contract negotiations for their star running back (who was suspended six games in 2017 for violating the Personal Conduct Policy). The Dolphins have given Minkah Fitzpatrick permission to seek a trade. The Cowboys could use an upgrade at safety.So have the Cowboys had conversations with the Dolphins the past 24 hours?Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones answered Womens Michael Gallup 2019 Jersey , “Yeah,” when asked that question on 105.3 The Fan on Friday but wouldn’t comment on specifics and didn’t use Fitzpatrick’s name. Jones added that he talks to other teams all the time.“We always . . . when you hear rumors, you get calls,” Jones said on his radio show Cheap Michael Gallup Youth Jersey , via Jon Machota of TheAthletic.com. “You have conversations between myself, Jerry [Jones], Will [McClay]. We’re always checking around and seeing what’s going on. We have a pretty steady diet of visiting with other teams. We’re always trying to improve our roster.”Fitzpatrick is represented by Joel Segal, who also represents Cowboys players Amari Cooper and Taco Charlton. The Cowboys have worked on a contract extension for Cooper Dallas Cowboys Joe Looney Jersey , and they could deal Charlton, a first-round pick in 2017 who was a healthy scratch last week.The Dolphins made Fitzpatrick the 11th overall choice in 2018. They reportedly are seeking a first-round pick in return for Fitzpatrick.The Cowboys gave up their 2019 first-round pick last October in a trade with the Raiders for Cooper.The Cowboys host the Dolphins in Week Three.

posted Oct-11-2019 @ 06:23 by linchao